Work with us in Slovakia!
Join our teams in Malacky and Holíč in the heart of Europe. A short drive from Vienna, shorter from Bratislava, and zero big-city traffic. Build your career as part of an international team. Create solutions used globally and grow with us. Are you ready?
Current vacancies – Slovakia
Connecting Software is looking for C#, .NET Developer to work with our teams in Malacky and Holíč. This is a great opportunity to work with an award-winning company, developing world class solutions with cutting edge technologies.
We offer interesting and self-driven work with our premium packages for everyone great fitting in our multi-cultural family environment with the top software professionals around the world.
Not only giving you a chance to learn from the best, but all Microsoft Trainings & Certificates are on us! Plus very fair pay with bonuses. Salary increase based on individual’s accomplishments.
- Developing software integration solutions on-prem, cloud, and mobile, or software projects for individual customers. Social and big data technologies not excluded.
- Investigating their problems, identifying their source, determining possible solutions, testing and implementing solutions.
- Implementation of development best practices and performance tuning, performing and overseeing software upgrades and implementations.
- Supporting technically our in-house support group.
- 3+ years first class experience with developing on the MS Platform.
- Strong understanding of C# and .NET Frameworks (.NET 4.0 minimum).
- Highly proficient with Development in an Object Oriented environment (SOLID).
- Knowledge of the repository system MS TFS or other CVS/Collaboration Systems.
- Familiar with NUnit/MS Test Framework, Moq or similar.
- Experienced with WCF, LINQ/Entity Framework, SQL Server development (T-SQL).
Nice to have knowledge of:
- Beneficial advantage is a knowledge of web development soup Bootstrap, KnockoutJS, AngularJS, and Typescript.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with an ability to review and translate specifications to write programs to produce desired results.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new programming languages and development frameworks. Ability to track software issues to successful resolution.
- Ability to prioritize conflicting demands and provide development hour estimates used to drive project delivery timelines.
- Self-motivated and assertive, must be able to work independently on projects and within a team with an ability to communicate complex concepts verbally and in writing with all levels of an organization, both internally and externally.
- Thirst for knowledge and improvement, a chunky cut of a witty long-distance runner with a good sound of character and right values, who can differentiate themselves and learn to take initiative in a way that others don’t.
Send your CV in English and tell us why your the best applicant via E-mail to: email@example.com.
Do you have experience in C#, NET technologies & Dynamics 365 / CRM development?
Put the traffic jams in your rearview mirror and work with our professional teams in Malacky or Holíč.
This could be the career challenge & growth opportunity you’ve been looking for.
Connecting Software is actively seeking a C#, .NET developer with primary focus on Microsoft Dynamics 365 / CRM, SharePoint, & software integration.
To continually improve our products you will have also have contact with customers and stakeholders.
Responsibilities may include:
- Testing and deployment
- Support and maintenance
- Active communication with customers, developers and other service delivery teams in order to perform regular operations tasks as well as solve the application issues
What do you need for your success?
- Hands-on experience with Dynamics CRM or Dynamics 365 from commercial projects
- Good knowledge of the Dynamics CRM or Dynamics 365 platform and related technologies
- Knowledge of Microsoft development stack
- Experience in programming (C#, .NET)
- Proficient in English (B2+); German, is nice to have
Nice to have:
- Microsoft SQL Server – advanced
- Advanced overview in web technologies like REST APIs, OData
- Good overview of ASP.NET MVC (ASP.NET Core), HTML, CSS, Json
- Good overview in programming standards and paradigms like design patterns, separation of concerns
- Advanced user of at least one of following revision systems – TFS, SVN, Git
- Experience with Cloud computing is an advantage
- Experience with NoSQL DBs is a plus
- Experience with writing of integration software is a plus
We are an international software vendor (ISV) with innovative products and industry leading partners across 5 continents.
Join Connecting Software! Be part of a rising star and help to get results faster and better. No politics just results and achievements count. Don´t wait- contact us and see if this is a match for an inspiring journey together!
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org & tell us why you’re the one to work with us!