Work with us in Slovakia!
Join our teams in Malacky and Holíč in the heart of Europe. A short drive from Vienna, shorter from Bratislava, and zero big-city traffic. Build your career as part of an international team. Create solutions used globally and grow with us. Are you ready?
Current vacancies – Slovakia
Connecting Software is looking for C#, .NET Developer to work with our teams in Malacky and Holíč. This is a great opportunity to work with an award-winning company, developing world class solutions with cutting edge technologies.
We offer interesting and self-driven work with our premium packages for everyone great fitting in our multi-cultural family environment with the top software professionals around the world.
Not only giving you a chance to learn from the best, but all Microsoft Trainings & Certificates are on us! Plus very fair pay with bonuses. Salary increase based on individual’s accomplishments.
- Developing software integration solutions on-prem, cloud, and mobile, or software projects for individual customers. Social and big data technologies not excluded.
- Investigating their problems, identifying their source, determining possible solutions, testing and implementing solutions.
- Implementation of development best practices and performance tuning, performing and overseeing software upgrades and implementations.
- Supporting technically our in-house support group.
- 3+ years first class experience with developing on the MS Platform.
- Strong understanding of C# and .NET Frameworks (.NET 4.0 minimum).
- Highly proficient with Development in an Object Oriented environment (SOLID).
- Knowledge of the repository system MS TFS or other CVS/Collaboration Systems.
- Familiar with NUnit/MS Test Framework, Moq or similar.
- Experienced with WCF, LINQ/Entity Framework, SQL Server development (T-SQL).
Nice to have knowledge of:
- Beneficial advantage is a knowledge of web development soup Bootstrap, KnockoutJS, AngularJS, and Typescript.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with an ability to review and translate specifications to write programs to produce desired results.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new programming languages and development frameworks. Ability to track software issues to successful resolution.
- Ability to prioritize conflicting demands and provide development hour estimates used to drive project delivery timelines.
- Self-motivated and assertive, must be able to work independently on projects and within a team with an ability to communicate complex concepts verbally and in writing with all levels of an organization, both internally and externally.
- Thirst for knowledge and improvement, a chunky cut of a witty long-distance runner with a good sound of character and right values, who can differentiate themselves and learn to take initiative in a way that others don’t.
Send your CV in English and tell us why your the best applicant via E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.