Connecting Software is looking for a
Dynamics 365 CE Developer
Experienced Dynamics 365 CE Developer! The Connecting Software Team, is looking for YOU.
Our industry-leading innovative solutions on Microsoft 365 and Salesforce are sold to clients from small
businesses to global enterprises or governmental organizations. Do you think you are the right fit? Would
you be interested in solving integration challenges between SharePoint to Dynamics 365, Exchange,
Salesforce, and Blockchain?
Then this could be the career challenge & growth opportunity you've been looking for.
You will take over the responsibility of one or more major products and become a product owner. This is
very different work from being in time-critical implementation projects and can make much more fun to
create unique solutions which will be sold worldwide. Become a product owner!
Connecting Software is a dynamic, steadily growing B2B software company with nearly two decades on
the market. With around 40 employees, you can become an essential part of a fantastic team, instead of
a number in a big organization, we work closely together with our agues and listen to everyone who wants
to contribute. We have offices in Europe (our headquarter is in Vienna - Austria, but we also have offices
in Malacky – Slovakia, and Madeira Island – Portugal) and in the U.S. Our clients are based everywhere in
the world, and the work environment is team-oriented and excellent!
- Develop and design implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement.
- Write high-quality, high-performance and maintainable code.
- Participate in all software development life cycle phases and support testing and deployment of
new products and features.
- Implement best practices across the team and participate in code reviews.
- Participate in researching and evaluating new tools and technologies that can help drive
innovative solutions for our clients.
- Provide customer support (support sessions, troubleshooting, training, and email support)
- Create and maintain technical documentation and knowledge base articles
- Active communication with customers, developers, and other service delivery teams to perform
regular operations tasks as well as solve the application issues
- Designing, coding, and implementing scalable applications.
- Troubleshooting software issues.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in IT, Software development, or related field
- 3+ years of experience developing in the MS Dynamics 365 area
- Extensive knowledge of C#, ASP.NET, and .NET Frameworks and .NET CORE
- Experience with Azure DevOps (or equivalent CI/CD tooling) and Git
- High-level coding skills
- Ability to solve complex software issues
- Handling CRM integration into other applications
- Experience with D365 modules Omnichannel, Customer Service, Field Service, Marketing
- Experience with application integration and Microsoft Azure
- Experience working on Microservices Architecture
- Speak and write at least B2 English.
- Passion for technology
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Detail orientated.
Send your CV to email@example.com and tell us why you’re the one to work with us!
If you want to learn more about us, we kindly invite you to contact us or access our social media
channels! We are waiting for you!
CEO & Founder