Work with us in Paradise!
Are you tired of traffic jams and chaos? Join Connecting Software and have the opportunity to live and work in the beautiful Madeira island, recently voted the best island destination in Europe. We are looking for outstanding professionals, hungry to always try something new, and search for the best solutions to challenging problems. Are you ready?
Connecting Software is looking for a Team Leader/Senior Developer to work closely with our Madeira team. This is a great opportunity to work with a winning company, developing world class solutions with cutting edge technologies.
We are looking for a qualified team leader and senior developer to manage our team and provide effective guidance. You will be responsible for supervising, managing and motivating team members daily.
As a team leader, you will be the contact point for all team members, so your communication skills should be excellent. You should also be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration.
Ultimately, you should lead by setting a good example and engage the team to achieve goals.
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture;
- Set clear team goals;
- Delegate tasks and set deadlines;
- Oversee day-to-day operation;
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics;
- Motivate team members;
- Discover training needs and provide coaching;
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts;
- Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments;
- Encourage creativity and risk-taking;
- Suggest and organize team building activities.
Knowledge and skills required:
- Academic background in IT (Software Engineering or Computer Science);
- At least 3 years of experience developing on the MS Platform;
- Strong understanding of C# and .NET Frameworks (.NET 4.0 minimum);
- Highly proficient with Development in an Object-Oriented environment (SOLID);
- Knowledge of the repository system MS TFS or other CVS/Collaboration Systems;
- Familiar with NUnit/MS Test Framework, Moq or similar;
- Experienced with WCF, LINQ/Entity Framework, SQL Server development (T-SQL);
- Knowledge of web development soup Bootstrap, KnockoutJS, AngularJS, and Typescript;
- Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor;
- Good knowledge of performance metrics
- Excellent communication and leadership skills;
- Organizational and time-management skills;
- Decision-making skills;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Good English language skills;
- Passion for technology.
If this is a good fit for you, please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you a C#, .NET Developer? Find your place on our team in Madeira! This is a great opportunity to work with a globally successful and growing company, developing world-class solutions with cutting-edge technologies.
Not only will you have the chance to learn from the best, but all Microsoft Trainings & Certificates are on us! Plus always fair pay, with bonuses. Salary increase based on your accomplishments.
- Developing software integration solutions on-prem, cloud, and mobile, or software projects for individual customers. Social and big data technologies not excluded.
- Investigating their problems, identifying their source, determining possible solutions, testing and implementing solutions.
- Implementation of development best practices and performance tuning, performing and overseeing software upgrades and implementations.
- Supporting technically our in-house support group.
- 3+ years first class experience with developing on the MS Platform.
- Strong understanding of C# and .NET Frameworks (.NET 4.0 minimum).
- Highly proficient with Development in an Object Oriented environment (SOLID).
- Knowledge of the repository system MS TFS or other CVS/Collaboration Systems.
- Familiar with NUnit/MS Test Framework, Moq or similar.
- Experienced with WCF, LINQ/Entity Framework, SQL Server development (T-SQL).
Nice to have knowledge of:
- Beneficial advantage is a knowledge of web development soup Bootstrap, KnockoutJS, AngularJS, and Typescript.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with an ability to review and translate specifications to write programs to produce desired results.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new programming languages and development frameworks. Ability to track software issues to successful resolution.
- Ability to prioritize conflicting demands and provide development hour estimates used to drive project delivery timelines.
- Self-motivated and assertive, must be able to work independently on projects and within a team with an ability to communicate complex concepts verbally and in writing with all levels of an organization, both internally and externally.
- Thirst for knowledge and improvement, a chunky cut of a witty long-distance runner with a good sound of character and right values, who can differentiate themselves and learn to take initiative in a way that others don’t.
Send your CV in English and tell us why your the best applicant via E-mail to: email@example.com.